We are delighted to announce the 15th EntrepreneurCountry Global Forum
on the 19th April 2016 once again at the Royal Institution of Great Britain. From all across Europe, the Forum attracts 600 delegates to explore the digital transformation of business:
- How do large, traditional businesses become platforms at the heart of ecosystems
- How do David and Goliath dance in practice?
- How can I – the corporate CEO – create hypotheses about the future of my business and test pilot them?
- How should my industry work? How can I redefine my industry?
- What does it mean to become an Ecosystem Economics firm?
- How do I analyse the Unit Economics of my firm’s businesses?
- Do I have the right management team to become a digital business?
At this Forum, we will highlight the Smart Home ecosystem – the communications, construction, property, DIY retail, energy and utility firms – who have partnered with EntrepreneurCountry Global to pick the leading Smart Home applications, to share the challenges and opportunities of how they think about this industry, and to contribute to our thought leadership and case studies of how Ecosystem Economics will decide the winners of the Smart Home. See details of the #BuildaCountry Challenge here.More details about the event can be found at: http://www.entrepreneurcountryglobal.com/entrepreneurcountry-forum