2016 China International Internet of Thing and Smart China Exhibition
2016 China International Internet of Thing and Smart China Exhibition is the largest exhibition of its kind not only in China, but also in Asia. It is an important showcasing and trading & communication platform for the whole industry chain of IOT/ RFID/ Smart Card technologies.
Since 2009, the scale of this expo has expanded fast with its influence far reaching. The number of exhibitors has grown from 98 to 385 in 2015, with corresponding growth of attendance from 7000 to 29,863 in 2015. There were international visitors from 20 countries – Australia, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, the UK and the US. In 2016, we estimate, more than 400 exhibitors and 45,000 visitors will participate in the exhibition.
As the most important exhibition in IOT/ RFID/ Smart Card industry, it concentrates a great deal of the latest technologies, R&D results and products in the world of RFID/ Smart Card industry. On its event of every year, the organizer widely invites RFID/ Smart Card technology vendors, end users, information service providers and integrators to communicate face to face. The expo has been acknowledged as an effective and swift channel to acquire information from the industry and as a professional platform for product trading and new product promoting integrators to communicate face to face. The expo has been acknowledged as an effective and swift channel to acquire information from the industry and as a professional platform for product trading and new product promoting.
What are we exhibiting?
1. RFID Chip (Compliant with LF, ISO15693, ISO14443, ISO18000 and EPC standards)
2. RFID label antenna (made of aluminum, sliver, copper, and etc), productive machine of RFID label antenna
3. RFID standard cards or RFID labels
4. Special RFID tags (with special form, or applied in extremely environments, such high temperature, high pressure, metallic and chemical environment)
5. Manufacturing machine of RFID card or labels (such as RFID label converter, card converter, detecting machine), battery, conductive sliver paste, microwave absorbing materials, permeability magnetic material and R RFID testing and measuring devices
6. RFID reader chips (UHF, HF, LF, compliant with ISO standards or protocols)
7. RFID reader module (UHF, HF, LF, compliant with ISO standards or protocols)
8. RFID reader (UHF, HF, LF, compliant with ISO standards or protocols) 9. RFID reader antenna (UHF, HF, LF)
10. RFID handheld Reader, PDA, Forklift-mountable RFID reader
11. Active RFID products and systems (433MHz, 900MHz, 2.45GHz, 5.8GHz active tag, reader,
antenna and system)
12. RFID middleware
13. NFC technologies and products Smart Card Products Chip Manufacturing Design, research and manufacturing of IC card chips; wafer chips manufacturing technologies and raw material.
1. Smart Card Manufacturing
Contact and contactless IC cards and combined IC cards, CPU cards, memory cards, unusual cards, IC cards and module manufacturing; protruding printing, lamination and mold pressing of IC cards; customized image identification of IC cards; IC module converters.
2. Manufacturing material of cards
PVC cards, plastic cards, PET cards, reprintable memory cards, inks, films, and etc.
3.Smart card reader
Magnetic card compliant with PBOC 2.0, ATM and credit for load, IC card cash register, secure access control of computer and internet, IC card detection technologies and devices; access control and IC cards, IC card security testing devices, all kinds of external card readers, and POS terminals.
4. System Integration
Various types of IC card systems, especially for all-in-one card (all-purpose card) system.
5.Other Intelligent Identification product and system
A. Bar Code System includes bar code label, printer, scanner, software.
B. Biometric Identification, such as fingerprint identification, intelligent face recognition, iris identification, palm print identification.
C. Safety Monitor and Control System
D. Sensing Network
E. Various of low-power, high-performance physical sensors, chemistry sensors, biometric sensors, sensor network nodes, RTLS, GPS and GIS. F. Core Control Chip and Embedded Chip
G. Control chip in IOT applications, includes MCU, DSP, ADC, GUI, MEMS, protocol chips,
chips, interface control chips and all-in-one chips.
H. Telecommunication Technologies and Products
I. WLAN, UWB, Zigbee, NFC, MESH, Wimax, WIFI, short range communication, access gateway, and etc.
J. Bar Coding
L. Bar Card, Scanner, Bar code Printer and etc.
Why you should participate in the Asia Smart Card & RFID Exhibition 2016?
1. Professional exhibition, professional audience.
2. New business opportunities for companies to engage with partners and other stakeholders.
3. Promote your business by presenting your latest technologies. 4. Showcasing the complete industry chain, various brands, various products, one stop shopping.
5. Learn about new products and technologies, and Chinese market. Build on opportunities in China
6. Predominant geological location – Shenzhen, China, adjacent to Hong Kong, radiation global.
More details about the event can be found at: http://eng.iotexpo.com.cn/