AllSeen Alliance Summit
Join business and thought leaders, developers, product managers and the open source community to address critical technological areas of the Internet of Things (IoT), while working together to advance the AllJoyn open source software framework.
Taking place in Seattle, October 19-21, the AllSeen Alliance Summit will include keynotes, technical sessions and general sessions that encourage collaboration on AllJoyn and key IoT topics of interest including security, smart spaces, industrial, connected lighting, cloud/gateway connectivity, application development, wearables and developer tools.
The AllSeen Alliance Summit is open to the public and expected to attract 600 attendees including:
* Developers – Software Developers, Programmers
* Operations – IT Operations Experts, IT architects
* Business – Senior Business Executives, CIOs/CTOs/VPs of TechnologyÂ * Plus Students, Media, Analysts and anyone with an interest in the IoT ecosystem and open source technologies
* Receive up-to-date information on the latest developments and innovations within the open source IoT ecosystem
* Develop your technical knowledge around the AllJoyn open source software framework
* Explore innovative IoT solutions and creative ways to support your IoT business model
* Gain an understanding of how AllJoyn interacts with other open standards and technologies
* Network with like-minded business leaders and organizations; and more.
More details about the event can be found at: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/allseen-alliance-summit