BLN – Internet of Things 2015
A meeting of the key people in European IoT – Entrepreneurs, corporates and investors. The first BLN IoT Forum in 2013 helped define the commercial opportunities for entrepreneurs in IoT.
Our third forum will focus on realising the commercial potential of IoT bringing buyers, suppliers and investors in the sector together to talk about doing business, learn more about the funding, the products and the relationships that are needed for success in the market.
Why come to IoT 15?
You get to meet the people who are making the Internet of things a commercial reality and get some hands on exposure to the products they are building. BLN events focus on bringing high value people together with great content and lots of networking.
This is one place that the people who are actually making things happen in IoT get together to learn from each other and do business together. Two days of making great connections, sharing the excitement, uncovering the insights.
- Meet and talk with a group of brilliant people from around the world.
- Hear smart panels and thoughtful keynotes and see presentations from selected companies that represent the best of emerging Internet of Things businesses.
- Get hands on with the exhibition, demos and workshops
- What problems can the IoT solve now?
- How can startups address big IoT markets?
- Is there ‘smart money’? If so, where is it investing?
- How will the IoT change business models?
- Who are the disruptors and who will be disrupted?
More details about the event can be found at: http://iot.thebln.com/