ConnecteDriver Conference 2015
Now in its second edition, ConnecteDriver is a conference, networking and exhibition event taking place in Brussels, Belgium on January 28-29, 2015 to discuss the future of the connected car and the connected driver.
With 30 expert speakers and 140+ senior attendees, ConnecteDriver 2015 is a must attend event that offers the right mix between the automotive and the mobile industry, with a strong customer focus, i.e. the driver.
The event offers a unique insight into the opportunities and threats of the connected car revolution.
The opportunities are numerous in terms of services, driver’s personalization, improved customer relationship and remote car monitoring for auto makers, their suppliers and aftermarket device vendors. But the threats are also very much alive because the mobile industry is a jungle with predators such as Apple and Google.
How will this revolution affect the products, the customers and the business models of the automotive industry?
ConnecteDriver has been created to offer strategic insights into this fundamental digital transformation. This year we carefully selected the following topics of discussion:
- Personalized, contextualized & predictive: the next frontier of the user interface in the car?
- Barbarians at the gate: what’s next for CarPlay, Android Auto & MirrorLink?
- OBD dongles: the future of the aftermarket connected car?
- Big data: how big is the opportunity to monetize the connected car?
- Hacking the connected vehicle: are your car & apps secured?
- Car sharing, ride sharing: is the auto industry entering the share economy?
Who will attend ConnecteDriver?
- Car manufacturers (BMW, Daimler, Mazda, PSA, Renault, Toyota).
- App developers, content & services providers
- Tier One & Tier Two automotive suppliers (AWTC, Harman, Novero, TomTom, Garmin, NNG, etc.)
- Consumer electronics, aftermarket hardware vendors
- Equity analysts, VC fund managers
Why should you attend ConnecteDriver?
- Because you want to listen to market realities, not “fairy tales“ about the connected car.
- Because thinking the connected car should start with the driver, not the car.
- To accelerate your business in networking with the 150+ attendees and exhibitors.
More details about the event can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/connectedriver2015/