CuTech Talks: Art of Building IoT Products
IoT is the hot topic in tech industry. We all are excited about the new buzz. As per market research firm Gartner, the total revenue generated from the IoT industry would be $300 billion and the number of connected devices would be 27 billion by 2020 globally. It has been assumed that India would have a share of 5-6 per cent of global IoT industry.
Cumulations Technologies, the industry leader in development of mobile apps for IoT & wearables, brings the event ” Art of building IoT products” in Bangalore on 9th January 2016. In this event industry experts will share their knowledge and experience on building IoT products.
Kindly fill up the form to complete the registration process. This event is only for registered users, walk-ins are not entertained.
The topics which will be discussed in the event are listed below:
Agenda of the event:
1. 10.00 am to 10.15 am: Introduction to IoT
2. 10.15 am to 10.45 am- Art of designing the hardware for IoT Products
-Speaker: Puttaraj Belaldavar
3. 10.45 am to 11.15 am- Protocols involved in communication between hardware & cloud
-Speaker: Nagasai Arun Panchakarla
4. 11.15 am to 11.45 am- Building mobile app for IoT/Wearables
-Speaker: Cumulations Technologies
5. 12.00 pm to 12.30 pm- Case study of Davek Alert
-Speaker: Dave Kahng
6. 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm- Challenges and opportunities available in the IoT space
-Speaker: Tej Pochiraju
This event will brighten up your thoughts on IoT & wearables technology.
More details about the event can be found at: http://www.cumulations.com/