Cyber Security & Cloud Expo Global Virtual 2021
The Cyber Security & Cloud Expo returns for 2021 with a fully online conference, covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Cyber Security & Cloud ecosystem.
Taking place on March 17-18th 2021 (GMT), the event will consist of live and on-demand sessions and will explore the latest developments, innovations and best practices within cyber security and cloud, also exploring the impact it has on industries including:
manufacturing | transport | supply chain | government | legal sectors | financial services | energy | utilities | insurance | healthcare | retail … and more!
This is a virtual technology conference for the ambitious enterprise technology professional seeking to explore and evaluate cutting edge thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward.
3,000 attendees are expected to congregate from across the world including Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Architects, Heads of Information Security, Chief Compliance Officers and more.
The conference agenda will tackle the real issues facing CISOs and security professionals today as modern enterprises evolve, as well as showcasing the most innovative and important developments in the security solutions market.
The online conference is perfect for those making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
The Cyber Security & Cloud Expo Global Virtual also offers exclusive networking opportunities including AI-powered personalised recommendations, virtual 1-2-1 meetings speed networking and more!
Hear from 40+ industry-focused speakers explore cyber security & cloud advancements. Industry leaders will share their unparalleled knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Key topics examined include: Cloud security | SASE | Awareness & Culture | Vulnerability Management | AI in cyber | Application Security & DevSecOps | Cloud Security | Zero Trust | IoT
The co-located virtual events will also cover 5G, AI, Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud and Blockchain.
● Panel: Reducing risk in the cloud – What you haven’t considered
● Protecting data at speed: security in the hybrid era
● Security at Zoom
● Panel: Taking security home with you – Creating a powerful culture of awareness
● Security in vaccine trials
● Prevent insider threat by eliminating over-privilege
● Cloud Security Architecture at Admiral Group
● Who’s there, Machine? AI & the new security responsibilities
● Panel: Mature application security – balancing speed and safety
● Case Study – DevSecOps in practice at William Hill
● Bend, Don’t Break: Creating a Cyber Resilient Business
● Panel: The future of cloud security
● Enhancing user experience with Zero Trust
● Creating a safer IoT
● Direct Line Group – Head of Technology Resilience and Risk – Johanna Berlin
● William Hill – Group Head of Cyber Security – Steve Bond
● Zoom – Head of Product Security – Randy Barr
● ICON Plc. – Head of Information Security – Tony Clarke
● Refinitiv – Director, Cyber Security Strategy, Culture & Process Optimization – Reena Shah
● Jacobs – Director of Cybersecurity – Nigel Stanley
●Booking.com – Head of Data Security – Nir Chervoni
● Admiral Group – Cloud Security Architect – Abhishek Vyas
● SecureDynamics – Chief Communicator – Ashwin Krishnan
● Cloud Industry Forum – Chief Executive – Alex Hilton
● Experian – Head of IT Strategy | DevSecOps Security Managing Adviser – Dr. Wendy Ng
In addition to cutting edge content, the Cyber Security & Cloud Expo Global Virtual also offers key networking opportunities. The Matchmaking Tool, networking app allows you to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors of the event. You can also connect with and organize meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
Tickets are free to attend! Find out more and register* for free via the website.
*Please note: By requesting to attend, your application will be vetted and either denied or approved due to this event’s seniority requirements. By registering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions on the Cyber Security & Cloud Expo Virtual Website.