Data Centre Congress
Data Centre Congress 2021, 27 May, is a FREE virtual event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the data centre ecosystem.
This event will shine a spotlight on the future outlook for the sector, as demand for data centre space increases exponentially. Join your peer group of enterprise IT specialists for this free online event and discover what is preventing cloud computing from going faster, why a reliable data centre is so essential during a time of crisis, and the implications of increased data gravity for businesses
Learn more and book your free ticket via the website: https://datacentrecongress.com/
The event will consist of live and on-demand sessions featuring 20 influential speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Attend the event to learn:
○ The implications of increased data gravity for businesses
○ How customised collocation can underpin customer innovation
○ The impact of the rise of edge computing on the landscape for data centres
○ The business case for enterprise consumption of data centre-as-a-service
○ Which data centre model is right for your business
○ Mark Acton, Independent Data Centre Consultant
○ techUK – Emma Fryer, Associate Director
○ HM Government – Ian Holford, Head of Information Security Management
○ Trinity College Dublin – Cathal O’Donnell, ICT Facilities Manager
○ RISE – Jon Summers, Scientific Leader in Data Centres
○ Handelsbanken – Mark Wilson Data Governance UK
○ Ford – Mark Howell Technical Specialist & Manager IT Facilities Engineering
○ Clyde & Co – Austen King Global Head of Data & Analytics
… and many more! View the full list of speakers here.
OTHER TECHFORGE EVENTS
This event is brought to you by Techforge Media, the home of leading tech publications and cutting edge virtual events. Head over to the website to view the full list of free virtual events exploring IoT in Manufacturing, 5G, Data Centre, Digital Transformation… and more!