Data Protection and Privacy Compliance in Big Data and Cloud
Enhancing Effective Cloud and Data Protection Strategy According to the New European Regulation and Reach an Effective Compliance Programme Across the Organisation by Launching Privacy Friendly Products.
Why You Should Attend
This exclusive marcus evans forum will offer critical insights into achieving company compliance by aligning all departments in data classification strategy to maintain cloud and big data protected. With data growing at an average of 50% annually, data backup and recovery are challenges facing all businesses regardless of company size or industry.
To meet these challenges, corporations are constantly looking for new data protection strategies and solutions to help protecting their employees’ or client data by creating privacy friendly product or services. Our delegates will learn best in class practices from multinational companies linking security with privacy strategy as well as discuss with regulator about the last updates on the upcoming data protection regulation.
- Linking privacy compliance with innovation when managing big data by Google
- Eliminating compliance implications on mobile apps from a customer perspective by Philips
- Overcoming privacy challenges in the era of Internet of Things by Telefonica
- Leveraging big data from customer side to avoid churn by KPN
- Introducing privacy friendly product in your cloud security strategy by Microsoft
More details about the event can be found at: http://www.marcusevans-conferences-paneuropean.com/marcusevans-conferences-event-details.asp?EventID=21684#.VOs5riykUy4