Edge Computing Expo 2021
The Edge Computing Expo North America, 9-10 February 2021 (MST) is a FREE virtual event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Edge Computing ecosystem.
In a world where speed, connectivity and real-time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
The event will consist of live and on-demand from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Attend the event to learn:
○ The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
○ Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
○ Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
○ Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
○ Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
Register and find out more here: https://edgecomputing-expo.com/