Edge Computing Expo North America 2021
The Edge Computing Expo North America, 9-10 February 2021 (MST) is a FREE virtual event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Edge Computing ecosystem.
In a world where speed, connectivity and real-time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
The event will consist of live and on-demand from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Attend the event to learn:
○ The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
○ Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
○ Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
○ Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
○ Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
○ Allegiant – Rob Hornbuckle, CISO
○ U.S. Air Force – Nicolas M. Chaillan, HQE, Chief Software Officer
○ Rakuten Mobile Americas – Azita Arvani, General Manager
○ Wells Fargo – Siavash Alamouti, EVP, Head of R&D
○ Pratik Budhdev, Global Investment Director, Volvo Cars Tech Fund
○ James Bourne, Editor in Chief, Techforge
… and many more! View full list of speakers here.
Learn more and book your free ticket to reserve your slot! https://edgecomputing-expo.com/
OTHER TECHFORGE EVENTS
This event is brought to you by Techforge Media, the home of leading tech publications and cutting edge virtual events. Head over to the website to view the full list of free virtual events exploring IoT in Manufacturing, 5G, Data Centre, Digital Transformation… and more!