FREE LIVE WEBINAR | UK5G Panel: 5G for Creative Industries
TO REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR PLEASE DO SO VIA ZOOM BY CLICKING HERE: Register FREE Via Zoom
The high-bandwidth low-latency technologies promised by 5G are likely to radically disrupt the Creative Industries. Across TV, film, music, advertising, theatre, the arts and digital creative industries, the effects will affect the production, distribution and consumption models as well as the content that is made.
The UK5G Creative Industries Working Group will discuss the trends and activities enabled by 5G in this exciting fast growing and powerful sector.
Here’s what you will learn from the webinar:
1. How 5G is radically disrupting creative industries.
2. A closer look at effects on the production, distribution and consumption models, as well as content that is made.
3. The predicted trends and activities that will change the way creative industries are developing, including TV, film, music, advertising, theatre, the arts and digital creative areas.
- Matt Stagg, Director of Mobile Strategy, BT Sport
- Claire Harvey, Key Account Manager, Red Bee Media
- Ian Wagdin, Senior Technology Transfer Manager, BBC
- Rory Byrne, Immersive Studio – Business Director, Imagination Immersive Technology
- Alexandra Hussenot, CEO & Founder, Immersionn
- Dr Alex Connock – Fellow in Management Practice (Marketing), Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
Click here to click here to register via Zoom: Register FREE Via Zoom.
Wednesday 3rd June 2020 // 10:30 am BST.
UK5G is the national innovation network dedicated to the promotion of research, collaboration and the industrial application of 5G in the UK. Its mission is to ensure that the UK is at the forefront of global 5G development. Find out more about UK5G here.