Future of Mining Sydney 2018
The Future of Mining conference takes place from 14-15 May in Sydney and addresses the key strategic and operational questions from project and operations level management through to the boardroom allowing attendees to discover the latest innovations and technologies which are driving mine productivity, mine efficiency and mine safety today.
Confirmed topics include:
– How are Remote IoT Networks and Communication improving current mine connections?
– How will IoT applications redefine real-time mobile fleet management (including operations and maintenance)?
– How will artificial intelligence, big data and crowdsourcing change the way mines are planned and developed?
– How might AI have a bigger impact on mine fleet maintenance optimisation in the automation
– What role does open architecture data platforms have in allowing end users to define how information is collated?