Future Work Solutions Congress
Future Work Solutions Conference taking place on 10 November 2021 is a virtual event that will shine a spotlight on the real use cases and cutting-edge solutions that are revolutionising industries.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Bringing together over 1,000 attendees, the Future Work Solutions Conference is senior-level forum for technology decision makers to explore and evaluate future work strategies and technologies to drive innovation in their business.
The event will consist of live and on-demand from over 20 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
● Evolution of the workplace and the opportunity to embrace new tech for change
● Analysing the impact of automation, machine learning, robotics, AI, chatbots, digital twins and big data on driving business efficiencies
● Creating a smart office with the power of IoT
● How humans and AI can collaborate effectively
● Designing a frictionless digital employee experience
● The unique values that virtual and augmented reality can bring to your workplace
● Director of Product Management – Digital Workplace, Toyota North America
● Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art
● Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead, Mars
● Digital Technology Workplace Experience Strategist, Nationwide
● Director – Digital Workplace Services, Campbell Soup Company
● Global Technology Strategist, Bacardi
● Global Technology Adoption and Communications Lead, Digital Workplace Services, Mondelēz International
● Matthew Neutra – Audio Experience Innovation, Bose
Join a peer group of innovative leaders including CTO’s, CIO’s, Heads of Innovation and Strategy, IT and Information System Directors, and more within this connected ecosystem.
Book your ticket today to learn how to tackle the latest challenges, and explore opportunities, market insights, trends and debates within this technology.