IIA 2015 Winter Analytics Symposium
This IIA member-only event will convene Enterprise Research clients and IIA’s expert faculty members to discuss industry specifics and functional roles critical to building competitive analytics programs. The event will begin on Tuesday, March 3 with a private dinner, followed by a full day of breakout sessions and dialogue on Wednesday, March 4. This engaging event will help propel and inform your analytics program and provide you with valuable industry specific insights.
The upcoming 2015 Winter Analytics Symposium will take place on March 3-4, 2015 at the Citrus Club in Orlando, Florida.
- This event is available to all organizations with an IIA Enterprise Research Subscription (ERS).
- The optional networking reception and dinner will take place on the evening of March 3, followed by a full day of faculty-moderated discussions and sharing of best practices on March 4.
- Featured speakers include IIA Co-Founder and Research Director Tom Davenport, IIA Lead Faculty Member Robert Morison, and a roster of IIA Faculty Members including Mike Lampa and Bryan Engle.
- Our “Analytics Town Hall with Tom Davenport” will take place during lunch on March 4.
This year’s event will feature two tracks, covering a variety of topics, including:
- Analytics 3.0: Unleashing the Possibilities for Healthcare
- Data Management for Improved Analytics
- Population Health Analytics
- Boosting Analytics with Big Data
- The Power of Storytelling in Communicating Analytics Impact in a Corporate Environment
- Automating and Embedding Analytics into Business Processes
- Analytics Strategy
- Measuring and Communicating Analytics Progress
More details about the event can be found at: http://iianalytics.com/services/2015-winter-analytics-symposium