India Smart Automotive Forum 2015
India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 ( www.smartautomotiveforum.com) aims to highlight the role and importance of machine-to-machine (m2m) technologies and internet of things in the Automotive space and the latest happenings in the automotive industry. India Smart Automotive Forum’s objective is to highlight the most comprehensive delivery of the most talked-about and latest developments, innovations, research and trends to one and all in the automotive community, with the focus on Connected, Intelligent Vehicles and Sustainable Intelligent Transportation of the future comprising of;
1. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle.
2. Business Models and Public Policies including Public Private Partnership.
3. Clean and Green Vehicles, such as; Electric-Hybrid and Energy-Efficient Vehicles.
4. Mobile Applications and Mobility Services – including Connected Navigation and Vehicle Services, such as;
• Convenience Services – Payments for Insurance, Remote Diagnostics and Health Reports.
• In-Car Infotainment.
• Parking Space.
• Point Of Interest.
• Traffic Updates.
• Weather Information.
• Vehicle Interfacing with Networks and Power Grids.
We are looking forward to see you and your colleagues at India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 on 27 November 2015 at New Delhi, India.
More details about the event can be found at: http://www.smartautomotiveforum.com/