Internet of Things: Roadmap to a Connected World – MIT
Taught by a team of world-renowned researchers with expertise in the architectures and applications of IoT,the Internet of Things (IoT): Roadmap to a Connected World course introduces both the broad range of IoT technologies and the most recent developments in the space. Guided by faculty and researchers from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), Media Lab, SENSEable City Lab, Department of Mechanical Engineering, and the World Wide Web Consortium.
* Discover key IoT concepts including identification, sensors, localization, wireless protocols, data storage and security;
* Explore IoT technologies, architectures, standards, and regulation;
* Realize the value created by collecting, communicating, coordinating, and leveraging the data from connected devices;
* Examine technological developments that will likely shape the industrial landscape in the future;
* Understand how to develop and implement your own IoT technologies, solutions, and applications.
More details about the event can be found at: http://web.mit.edu/professional/digital-programs/courses/IoT/index.html