Introduction to Cloud Technologies
Modern application architecture requires flexibility and highly scalable infrastructure. Moreover the Big Data trend has put the pressure on data utilization and computation which requires high performing platforms.
The answer to this call is a Cloud infrastructure, where you can scale as your needs grow.
Do you want to explore and create systems on the cloud infrastructure but you’re not sure which cloud provider to choose? Are you an architect, a project manager, an analyst or a programmer and you would like to try with your project right now?
During this workshop you will learn:
✔ practical examples of Cloud infrastructure.
✔ PaaS (Google App Engine, Heroku)
✔ IaaS (Amazon)
✔ SaaS and other *aaS
✔ how to start with Big Data in the cloud
1. Identifying needs and possible options
2. Available platforms – choosing the right platform for your needs
3. Detailed characteristics of PaaS, IaaS and SaaS
4. Application Development based on Amazon AWS
5. Application Development platform based on Heroku
6. Application Development platform based on Google App Engine