IoT Global Innovation Forum 2016
The 2nd Annual IoT Global Innovation Forum, June 15-16, 2016 in Barcelona, Spain, will bring together leading technology innovators, business strategists and senior executives from around the world for two days of focused networking and information sharing at the IoT cutting edge. Expert speakers will discuss the latest applications for traditional commercial processes as well as new business models and opportunities within the emerging Internet of Things ecosphere.
An Executive-Focused, Cross-Stakeholder Event
Through a series of in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions, top industry executives will help attendees envision and implement the full potential of IoT in both consumer and industrial sectors, with an emphasis on the most intriguing case studies and technology innovations. If you are guiding a business in today’s technology climate, don’t miss this high-value opportunity to network with your senior peers and leverage the coming Internet of Things tidal wave.
Who Should Attend?
The IoT Global Innovation Forum is intended for business executives, technology pioneers, and growth strategists who are looking to leverage the emerging IoT opportunity. This includes:
– Entrepreneurs, senior executives, and business planners
– IoT hardware and software vendors
– CIOs and IT professionals
– Commercial and industrial executives looking to apply IoT technologies
– System integrators and consultants
– Technology developers, designers and project managers
– VC investment and financial professionals
– Public policy, regulatory, and government representatives
– Researchers and academic professionals
– Internet service provider, networking, and communications companies
– Consumer electronics and computing companies
– Start-up firms and incubators
More details about the event can be found at: http://www.iotglobalforum.com/