IoT Tech Expo Global Virtual 2021
The IoT Tech Expo returns in March with a free to attend Virtual Internet of Things event. This event will cover two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Internet of Things ecosystem. This virtual event will explore the latest innovations within the Internet of Things covering its impact on many industries.
Taking place on March 17-18th 2021 (GMT), the event will consist of live and on-demand sessions and will explore the latest developments, innovations and best practices within the Internet of Things and the impact it has on industries including:
manufacturing | transport | supply chain | government | legal sectors | financial services | energy | utilities | insurance | healthcare | retail … and more!
This is a virtual technology conference for the ambitious enterprise technology professional seeking to explore and evaluate cutting edge thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward.
The online conference is perfect for those making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
IoT Tech Expo Global Virtual also offers exclusive networking opportunities including AI-powered personalised recommendations, virtual 1-2-1 meetings speed networking and more!
Hear from 40+ industry-focused speakers explore IoT advancements and where it is driving the most disruption. Industry leaders will share their unparalleled knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
Digital Transformation | Edge Cloud Computing | Data Analytics | IIoT | Smart Manufacturing | Smart Energy| Connected Environments | Sensor Deployment | 5G | Future Connectivity Considerations | Autonomous Transportation | Device & Asset Management | R&D … and so much more!
The co-located virtual events will also cover 5G, AI, Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud and Blockchain.
● Digital Twins – the Connection Between Digital and Physical
● Smart Systems & Network Operations
● Panel: IoT Networks – the Considerations & Solutions for Staying Connected
● Where do we go from here? Transformation & Culture
● Covering the Range – Securing & Scaling IoT Device Connectivity
● IoT Through the Eyes of Telecom
● Leading the Digitization Curve – Innovative Product Management
● IoT at the Edge for Optimum Response
● Panel: Data on the Move – Intelligent Decision Making for Smart Infrastructures through the IoT
● Becoming LEAN for Manufacturing
● Panel: Building your Defence – Security for the IoT eco-system
● Talking to the Machine with M2M Connectivity
● Connectivity the Wireless Dots – Mapping the Way for Future IoT Connectivity
● Mass Connectivity through Cellular Networks – a Look Across Industries
● Monetising the New 5G Focused Business Model
● R&D for Accelerating IoT Innovations
● Maersk – Head of Product, e-Commerce Logistics, Rui Pedro Silva
● BBC – Head of Technology Forecasting, Laura Ellis
● Telefónica – Chief Technology & Information Officer (CTIO) – Enrique Blanco
● Orange Polska – Director of IoT & Advanced Technologies – Sebastian Grabowski
● Schlumberger – Digital Transformation Champion – Martin Ernst
● AECOM – Director of Technical Practice – Architecture – Dale Sinclair
● Juniper Research – Principal Analyst – Elson Sutanto
…and many more!
In addition to cutting edge content, the IoT Tech Expo Virtual also offers key networking opportunities. The Matchmaking Tool, networking app allows you to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors of the event. You can also connect with and organize meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
Tickets are free to attend! Find out more and register* for free via the website.
*Please note: By requesting to attend, your application will be vetted and either denied or approved due to this event’s seniority requirements. By registering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions on the IoT Tech Expo Virtual Website.