IoT Nexus: Connectivity is the only industry event targeted at connectivity providers in the internet of things. Internet of Things leaders from across the globe will explore how to solve connectivity challenges to drive innovation and deliver profit and present real end-user case studies from all the major Internet of Things verticals.
The event is targeted at Internet of Things and M2M connectivity providers. MNOs and traditional telcos face difficulty in M2M and IoT as their business models are not suited to the demands of the industry. This event offers solutions to those challenges and is the forum for new partnerships to be formed for a true Internet of Everything.
The critical decision makers in this chain are:
- C-Level, Business Development and M2M Decision makers from major carriers and telcos
- MVNOs and Alternative Connectivity Providers
- Platform and Cloud Providers
- Saas, Paas and Analytics service providers
- Standards Groups and Industry Associations
- Technology Market Leaders
Companies participating include Apple, Telefonica, BT, GE Software, Ericsson, Hyper/Cat, Deustche Telekom and many more!
More details about the event can be found at: http://www.iot-nexus.com/