The IoT Open Architecture
Join Eurotech to learn the principles of an Open IoT Architecture and how they can address the adoption challenges your company may face.
In this workshop, Eurotech will present how open source and open standards can boost an IoT project from prototype to production deployment.
– How to successfully connect a rapidly evolving IoT infrastructure with multiple data clients with different data structures and latency requirements
– The importance of well-architected security solutions for an IoT software stack
– The advantages of separate cloud communication channels for data collection and remote management
– Facilitating adoption through a graphical interface for managing defining IoT gateway data flows and functionality
– Accelerating IoT system development by using Java at the edge
A sampling of success stories will be presented as further confirmation of the real world business and technical values of the an open IoT architecture. .