IoT Tech Expo Global 2018
The IoT Tech Expo Global is the world’s leading Internet of Things event which will Introduce and explore the latest innovations across the entire IoT ecosystem, covering Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Automotive and more.
The IoT Tech Expo Global 2018 will return to London the 18-19 April to host thousands of attendees including IT decision makers, developers and makers, OEM’s, government and council officials, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers, investors, venture capitalists and many more. The IoT Tech Expo will showcase the most cutting edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 300 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
3 co-located events. 18 conference tracks. 12,000 attendees. 300+ speakers. 300+ exhibitors.
It will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT. There will be case studies and dedicated tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem including Smart Energy & Cities, Developing for the IoT, Connected Industry, Connected Enterprise, Data Analytics for AI & IoT, Connected Transportation, Privacy & Security and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
- Frank Ferro, Director IT Logistic Solutions, PostNL
- Peter Jackson, Chief Data Officer, Southern Water
- Maciej Kranz, Vice President, Strategic Innovation, Cisco
- Deon Newman, CMO, IBM Watson IoT
- Blaine Tookey, Technology Principal, BP
- Richard Ayoade, Data Privacy Lead UK & Ireland, Philip Morris International
- Mirko Senatore, Director Supply Chain Network Solutions & Excellence, EMEA, Pfizer
- Paul Middle, Global Partnering Director, Connected Insurance, RSA
- Maarten Ectors, Chief Digital Officer, Legal & General
- Steve Kearns, Stakeholder Manager, Technology Delivery Group, Transport for London
- Mark Simpson, Distinguished Engineer, Innovation Engineering, RBS
- Than Hartsock, Manager, Production System Solutions, John Deere
- Richard Jenkins, Head of Loss Prevention & RFID, Marks & Spencer
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Department, City of Stockholm
- Apurva Sinha, Head of Innovation & Information Management, Network Rail
- Juan Bernabe Moreno, Head of Advanced Analytics & Data Lab, E.ON
- Alexander Holt, Head & Champion, CivTech® Programme, Scottish Government
- Kerry Malone, Head of UX & Design, EDF Energy Innovation Lab
- David Midgley, Group Telematics Manager, JCB
- Simon Fabri, Technical Director – Connected Home, Schneider Electric
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones, Chair of the House of Lords AI Select Committee, UK Parliament
- Roberto Hortal, Digital Innovation and Product Director, Co-op
- Mark Meyrick, Head of Smart Grids, Ecotricity
- Johanna Juselius, Senior Advisor, EU Affairs, Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council
- Serdar Gürbüz, Digital Innovation Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Borg Exelmans, EMEA Vegetables IT Director (Regional CIO), Monsanto
- Stephen Moran, Head of Research, Bank of Ireland Innovation
There are a range of ticket types available from Free Expo Passes to all-access Ultimate Passes.