Join PwC and MIT to explore IoT and Data Analytics
Would you like to find out how the Internet of Things, Big Data, machine learning technologies and decision science are helping:
• automotive companies improve Operations across the vertical and horizontal value chain?
• online retailers optimize prices to significantly improve revenues?
• airline carriers increase revenue streams from ancillary products such as priority products, seat upgrades, meals and car rentals?
• passenger train carriers detect anomalies and prevent breakdowns?
• financial companies detect fraud?
Would you like to find out what an Industry 4.0 transformation is about – how it helps companies strengthen their key capabilities and gain competitive advantage?
As part of an ongoing research initiative with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), PwC is pleased to host Prof. David Simchi-Levi, a leading authority in Operations and Analytics, in the PwC Offices in Amsterdam on 9 December 2015.
Prof. David Simchi-Levi and PwC will share hypotheses and provide insights on how global companies are using the Internet of Things combined with Data Analytics to redefine business models, customise offerings and improve Operations.
He will be joined by:
– Dr. Reinhard Geissbauer, partner Strategy &, European Industry 4.0 Lead
– Dr. Jacques de Swart, partner PwC, Data & Analytics Lead
– Dr. Costas Vassiliadis, senior manager PwC, Supply Chain & Operations
-The conference will be hosted by Michel Mulders, partner PwC, Consulting
Senior executives in a recent PwC Industry 4.0 study suggest that European companies will be investing more than 140 billion Euros per year in the next five years in Industry 4.0 transformations. Join us as we discuss cases on how companies make the important steps required to take on this transformational journey.
Participation is free of charge
More details about the event can be found at: http://www.pwc.nl/en/industry-4-0/upcoming-events.html