Online & Digital Grocery Summit 2016
The Online & Digital Grocery Summit 2016 will bring together the leading Retailers and FMCG brands to understand the key actions to optimise your brand’s eCommerce strategies and increase your online sales.
The value of the online grocery industry was £9.57bn (5% of overall grocery sales) in 2015 and this is set to almost double to £17.2bn (9% of overall grocery sales) by 2020. So, don’t miss the opportunity to learn from and network with the key retailers, brands and industry experts and get your share of the grocery industry’s fastest growing sector!
What should you expect?
– Learn how to use the best in-class approaches to launch new products online
– Understand how to measure the success of your digital brand campaigns
– Learn how to enhance your relationship with key online retailers for eCommerce success
– Discover the key performance indicators to increase sales with pure-play retailers
– Learn from the world’s leading social media platform on how to leverage the power of mobile to drive online sales
– Understand the importance of personalising your brand across the whole customer journey
– Discover the future of Digital for FMCG brands and a forward thinking vision of where technology is headed for the online consumer goods industry