Online & Digital Consumer Electronics Summit
The Online & Digital Consumer Electronics Summit UK 2016 will bring together the leading retailers and consumer electronic and appliance brands to discuss how to create a collaborative approach to improving eCommerce strategies and increasing online sales.
The online retail industry in the UK was valued at over £60 billion in 2015 and this is set to increase to £86 billion by 2020, a growth rate of approximately 12% per year. As consumer electronics and appliances are amongst the highest selling categories online, don’t miss the opportunity to learn and network with the key retailers and brands in the industry!
What should you expect?
– Learn how to optimise your brands multichannel strategy
– Study 360 digital campaign case studies from idea through to implementation
– Understand the key differences between in-store and online product positioning and placement
– Create a ‘made to measure’ campaign to encourage a personalised customer journey
– Hear valuable feedback from brands on eCommerce best practice
– Learn how to measure your ROI and realise where you should be prioritising your time and investments
– Hear from key retailers and experts on how to optimise visibility and online sales
– Get a forward thinking vision of the future of digital for consumer electronic brands