Oracle IoT Summit Dusseldorf 2014
The Internet of Things Will Change Your Business: What’s Your Plan?
The Internet of Things (IoT) represents the convergence of mobile, cloud, big data, and analytics. To leverage the IoT and reinvent themselves, businesses have to grapple with the complexities of managing big data, multiple devices, platforms, and connections. Connected devices that form the genesis of the IoT are getting smarter. They are evolving our physical world into a new kind of interconnected information system, driving a new wave of data, and creating unprecedented business value by driving new revenue services for those who embrace the opportunity.
The IoT is uniquely transformative and has the potential to reinvent everything from supply chains to the customer experience. It will help companies apply data-driven insights and use machine-to-machine technology to diagnose and solve problems—closer to the edge device and without human intervention. The question is how do you quickly pinpoint the innovations and opportunities that will help your company use IoT data to reinvent your business for the digital age?
- The IoT revolution: productive or disruptive?
- IoT at work: perspectives on driving success
- Oracle’s vision for a secure IoT from the edge to the enterprise: insights into a holistic solution
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs/CIOs/CTOs of organizations planning or delivering IoT and M2M strategies or initiatives
- EVPs/SVPs/VPs heading IoT and M2M groups within organizations or who are in charge of large-scale projects requiring intelligent devices, data collection, management, and analysis, and the storage and extraction of business intelligence data
Registration Check-in and Breakfast starts @ 08:30 – 09:30 CET
Lunch 12:00 – 13:30 CET
More details about the event can be found at: http://eventreg.oracle.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x10938499ea&source=EV-IE1