Secure Device Management for the Industrial Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a game changer for industrial customers. IoT enables companies to transform their businesses and measurably improve performance or reach of their products and services. However, with new opportunities come new challenges. A customer’s success in IoT hinges on securing their connected industrial devices.
In this session you will learn:
– Key trends that are driving the IoT security conversation
– How to characterise the different concerns related to securing your connected devices
– What risks IoT companies face if they fail to plan for security adequately
– Operational needs throughout the lifecycle of IoT devices
– How Wind River customers address IoT lifecycle and security concerns