SMC 2017 Special Session on Intelligent Internet of Things
Internet of Things (IoT) has been considered as an important technological revolution for smart systems, such as smart city, smart transportation, smart home, and smart factories. In such systems, it is critical to design and implement architectures, methods, and algorithms to collect and process large amount of IoT data, and ultimately enable decision making for IoT-enabled systems. The goal of this special session is to address these challenges in order to develop intelligent IoT systems for effectively processing real-time big IoT data and managing future IoT systems in a large scale. We would suggest the following topics but are not limited to:
• IoT system design methodologies
• Big data processing in IoT systems
• Software platforms and middlewares in IoT systems
• Data processing latency and real-time IoT applications.
• IoT test bed and experiment experiences in smart cities, smart transportation systems, smart home, etc.
• Energy efficiency and green networking
• Human in the loop in IoT systems
– Paper submissions due: April 7, 2017
– Notification of acceptance: May 25, 2017
– Camera-ready copy due: July 9, 2017
– Conference date: October 5-8, 2017