The Business of IoT
A one day, single track conference bringing business leaders, entrepreneurs and technologists together in the heart of TechCity.
Our focus is the business side of IoT: We bring together established and up-and-coming players in the commercial IoT space, to reflect and discuss what needs to happen to leverage the huge potential of connected devices across and build bridges into the often closed ecosystems of different vendors.
Our core themes include:
- Business models that support IoT
- Strategic mapping and gameplay for companies engaged in IoT
- Communities, opensource and commercial IoT
- Connecting data silos and disparate vendors, how to open up and share your data in the ecosystem
- Supporting technologies – what technologies can support business at scale
The Business of IoT is being held in conjunction with ThingMonk, the conference for IoT Practitioners.
More details about the event can be found at: http://thebusinessofiot.io