|The Internet of Insurance is exploring the profound impact of IoT on insurance business models and customer relationships.
The implications for insurers wanting to compete in this connected world are far-reaching, impacting business models, organisational structure, skills, customer experience and partnerships.
The Internet of Insurance is intended to help insurers better compete by bringing senior insurance executives together to collaborate, share pain points and explore solutions through networking, case studies and knowledge sharing.
Speakers & VIP’s include…
• Anthony Stevens, Chief Data Officer, Marsh
• Mark Dennis, CIO, Munich RE
• Simon Gratton, Chief Data Officer, Zurich
• Matthew Gooda, Senior Vice President, Marsh
• Stephen Pond, Managing Director, AVIVA
• Emmanuel Brule, Chief Risk Officer, EME
• Chi Onwurah, Shadow Minister, Labour
• Chris Cathcart, Insurance Director, Google
• David Smith, CEO, Global Futures
• Gordon Henderson, Digital & Innovation Officer, AXA
• Nick Reed, Commercial Manager, Vitality
• Adele Sumner, Head of fraud intelligence and strategic development, RSA
• Matt Poll, Commercial Director, More Th>n,
• Oliver Werneyer, Innovation Manager, Swiss Re
• Tom Butcher, Director of Insurance Futures, Tesco Bank
• Simon Gratton, Chief Data Officer, Zurich Insurance
• Nigel Davis, analytics manager, Willis
• Matt Cullen, Assistant Director, ABI
Find out more here.