Welcome to our second U.S. Summit — the TSensors (Trillion Sensors) Summit San Diego — which will be held on November 12-13, 2014 at the resort Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa, immediately adjacent to the campus of UC San Diego. TSensors Summit San Diego will bring over 30 presenters, and the expected attendees is 400.
The unprecedented forecast for sensor growth is supported by the emergence of multiple global economic tides including Internet of Everything (the largest economic tide in history of humans with forecasted growth by $19 trillion by 2020), emergence of Exponential Technologies accelerating growth of goods and services above the demand growth rate, and the emergence of Exponential Organizations redefining business models and replacing traditional linear organizations. The expected outcome will be massive creation of new jobs and Abundance , and the elimination of major global problems such as hunger, lack of medical care, clean water and energy within one generation, in about 20 years.
Who should attend:
● Key decision makers from industries planning to participate-in and benefit-from emerging global
● economic tides, such as the Internet of Everything, mHealth, Central Nervous System for the Earth
● and Context computing.
● Researchers from academia and industry involved in both related R&D and restructuring of
● academic curriculums to pave the way for emerging global tides and massive jobs retraining
● need they create.
● Government representatives involved in structuring funding of advanced technology programs and
● jobs creation initiatives.
● Analysts from the financial community tracking sensors, Internet of Everything, mHealth and
● TSensors initiatives.
● Talks by approximately 36 thought leaders
● Unique networking opportunity to meet and discuss possible collaborations with key industrial,
● academic and government decision makers.
● Provides an advanced “peek” into the future of sensors and IoE.
● Idea generator to create new research and business opportunities.
More details about the event can be found at:http://www.tsensorssummit.org/sandiegosummitho.html