Webinar: How To Layer Your Email Security In Microsoft 365 For Maximum Protection
About The Webinar
This webinar takes place on Thursday 9th September at 10am EDT / 3pm BST for 45 mins.
Risks to your email security have never been greater. New and sophisticated phishing attacks are constantly incoming, while employees remain heavily reliant on email communication to support hybrid working, increasing the chance of data loss.
With Microsoft’s native security technology deployed, you now need to examine the next layer to your email security defense.
Join this webinar featuring Jamie Davies, Senior Product Sales Director at Egress, as he covers:
- – The top email security risks you face
- – How email security incidents impact organizations globally
- – Why a layered approach is crucial to threat mitigation in Microsoft 365
- – The role of intelligent email security to eliminate human-activated risks, including phishing, accidental data loss, and exfiltration
- – Rob Hornbuckle, CISO / Chief Information Security Officer, Allegiant
- – Jamie Davies, Senior Product Sales Director, Egress
- – Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, CloudTech News
Key webinar takeaways
- – Why organizations using Microsoft 365 are leaking more data
- – The impacts Microsoft 365 businesses are feeling from email data loss
- – The key limitations of Microsoft 365’s DLP function
- – How to protect your organization with intelligent human layer security
This webinar is powered by TechForge. Head over to the website to explore the full list of enterprise technology events & webinars here.