WIRED Live 2018
WIRED Live brings to life the compelling stories of innovation changing the way we live, as covered in WIRED magazine. The one-day conference is designed for curious minds looking to discover the future and to meet those who are driving change and layers compelling storytelling with visual stimulation within an interactive, multi-sensory experience. Expect 20 carefully curated top-level headline keynotes on the Main Stage in the unique South Tank and dozens of hands-on demos, experiences and exhibits in the Test Lab.
2018 Speakers already include:
* Martha Lane Fox, Founder and Executive Chair, DOTeveryone
* Jim AI-Khalili, Professor of Physics and Professor of the Public Engagement in Science, University of Surrey
* Mariana Mazzucato, Professor in the Economics of Innovation and Public Value Director, UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Value
* Bill Browder, CEO and co-founder, Hermitage Capital Management
* Anna Rosling Roennlund, Co-founder& Vice President, Gapminder Foundation
Join us at WIRED Live on November 1 in a beautiful new venue at London’s Bankside for a day of inspiration, meaningful networking and engaging technology. Ideal for innovators, designers, strategists and entrepreneurs. Special rates available for public sector, charities and startups – enquire today at [email protected] or book online at http://wired.uk/wiredlive.