Introducing #SMWF Connect Live!
The SMWF Connect Live networking sessions will be taking place at SMWF on both days of the event for paid delegates, speakers, sponsors & exhibitors. SMWF Connect Live will take the format of speed networking providing a structured, yet informal environment, to meet and connect with fellow SMWF folk.
There are a limited number of spaces available on both days and they are going quick! Registration is crucial to secure a spot & will be allocated on a first come basis.
How will SMWF Connect Live work?
• Register to secure your spot – full details of how to register are below
• All those successful in securing a place will be notified by the SMWF team
During the event
• Connect Live sessions will run on the 27th & 28th March between 1pm and 1:45pm (location at venue tbc)
• On arrival half of participants will be assigned a static station, whilst the remaining folk will be asked to select a starting point at a station
• Each networking session will last 3 minutes, at the sound of the horn it will be time to switch
A full briefing will be provided at the start of each session and members of the SMWF team will be on hand to keep everyone moving in the right direction!
Top tip – download the Bump app before the show for quick sharing of contact details!
Benefits of SMWF Connect Live networking:
• 1-1 facetime with fellow industry folk
• Increased opportunities to meet prospective clients and suppliers
• Increase your social connections
How to register for SMWF Connect Live
To apply for a place in the SWMF Connect Live session send an email to [email protected] with the subject “SMWF Connect Live Registration” in the email please include:
• Indicate whether you are a service/product supplier or a buyer/client
• Job title
• Contact No.
• Indicate your day preference – 27th or 28th March
In order to register for SMWF Connect Live you need to have registered for a paid workshop pass (you can register here), and only 1 representative from each company will be able to take part in the sessions.