Meet the SMWF Asia 2010 advisory board!
This year we are pleased to have introduced an advisory board of leading social media experts. The role of the SMWF Asia advisory board is to support us in shaping our 2-day conference agenda, by advising on key hot topics, and industry news, interactive conference formats, viewing speaker submissions, and continuously supporting the conference team so that we can always provide new ideas in the fast moving environment of Social Media.
We’d like to introduce our advisory board members:
– Dr. Bernard Leong, Partner, Thymos Capital
– Shalabh Pandey, Digital Marketing Entrepreneur, Singapore
– Neal Sato, CTO, Mixi
– Jamshed Wadia, Account and Co-Marketing Manager, Intel
– Tania Chew, Consultant, Communications & Social Media Marketing
– Jon Russell, Journalist, blogger & digital media consultant
– Derrick Koh, ASEAN Communications Manager, Lenovo
– Nicholas Aaron Khoo, Singapore Tech Blogger, Thinker and Learner
– Benjamin Koe, Public Relations & Social Media Consultant
We’d like to thank all our members for their ongoing support, to ensure we deliver a top notch conference for our delegates.
To find out more about the SMWF Asia advisory board members, click here