Social Media World Forum Asia – Early Bird 25% discount until 31st July.
Social Media World Forum Asia is back for 2010!
This year’s event will be taking place at the larger venue in Singapore. The Suntec Conference Centre on the 22nd & 23rd of September 2010, before the F1 Singapore night race, allowing people to stay over the weekend and visit the race, and enjoy the parties.
There is an early bird discount of 25% off for the conference which ends on the 31nd July, delegates can register via http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/asia/register/price-list
The event has already attracted over 600 pre-registered attendees, surpassing show targets and expectations. The show covers the latest in brand engagement using social media, monitoring social media campaigns, brand building using social media, social CRM, social search, b2b social networks, social media & pr, virtual currencies, gaming, applications and many more.
Learn from some of the largest global brands who are using social media effectively in their marketing and public relations strategies, as well as hear from the regional heads of some of the most popular social networking platforms such as Unilever, BMW, Tiger Airways and Facebook on their plans for the region.
So who is going to be speaking?
• Reynold D’Silva, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Unilever
• Blake Chandlee, VP & Commercial Director, EMEA, Facebook
• Brian Solis, Principal at FutureWorks PR and Blogger at PR 2.0 & bub.blicio.us
• Pooja Arora, Brand Manager, P&G
• Thomas Crampton, Asia-Pacific Director, 360 Digital Influence, Ogilvy Public Relations
• Nicki Kenyon, Vice President, Digital Marketing APMEA, MasterCard Worldwide/APMEA
• Damien Cummings, SMB Online Director – Asia Pacific & Japan, Dell | Consumer & SMB
• Lito S. German, Marketing Director, BMW Group Asia
• Argha Sen, Head of Marketing & CRM, Toys R Us
• Derek Yeo, Head of Marketing, Tiger Airways
• Jeremy Khoo, Deputy Director, Marketing Communication and loyalty, NTUC Fairprice
There will also be a Helipad Networking Party from 8pm after the first day at the Social Media World Forum Asia. At what can only be described as Singapore’s best party venue!
You can follow news of the event on Twitter at @SocialMediaWF and hashtag #SMWF
Connect to our Facebook fan page and stay connected with the latest news: www.facebook.com/smwf.asia