Social Media World Forum, London 2010 Round-up!
The Six Degrees team have just about recovered from the Social Media World Forum #SMWF last week. We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who came along, tweeted, networked and blogged.
Social Media World Forum 2010 video – can you spot yourself?
During the two days a lot of issues and topics were covered! below are some blog posts with some good overviews.
• Viralblog Part 1 – http://www.viralblog.com/social-media/social-media-world-forum-part-i/
• Viralblog Part 2 – http://www.viralblog.com/social-media/social-media-world-forum-part-ii/
• Viralblog Part 3 – http://www.viralblog.com/social-media/social-media-world-forum-part-iii/
• Top 5 trending and hot topics at #smwf 2010 – http://ow.ly/1nCpn
• 77Agency Roundup– http://lab.77agency.com/news/roundup-of-the-social-media-world-forum-in-london-5466/
With the attendance doubling from last year, our exhibition grew considerable and generally a lot more going on this year including some very popular workshops!
We would also like to say a big thank you to all the event sponsors & exhibitors (http://tinyurl.com/yj85h9x)
So what are we planning for 2011 we hear you ask? The team are putting their heads together to coming up with some buzzing exciting ideas for next year show, watch this space…
We are always looking for feedback and suggestions for next year…so if you have any recommendations, ideas or just comments please drop us a line and let us know!